Trippzy is much more than a terrific mobile game. It’s a global travel brand dedicated to fun, knowledge, and getting to know the best experiences on the planet. That includes great flavors. Our team has developed the signature Trippzy Cocktail, noting the various countries from which our ingredients are sourced. We think it’s a smooth effervescent drink that will send you dreaming of your next fabulous vacay.
Tell us what you think — or suggest a recipe for a future addition to the Trippzy cocktail list.
The Trippzy Cocktail
1 ounce El Dorado 12-Year-Old Rum (Guyana, South America)
1 ounce Taylor Fladgate First Estate Reserve Port (Portugal, Europe)
3 ounces Fentiman’s Ginger Beer (England, Europe)
3 drops Prickly Pear Syrup (USA, North America)
2 dashes Bitter Sling “Kensington Aromatic” bitters (Canada, North America)
Egg white foam
- Select a chilled tulip-shaped or traditional cocktail glass and add 1 cube of ice.
- Run the inside of the lemon around the rim and save the lemon peel for use later.
- Pour the ginger beer, rum, and port over the ice cube, and stir.
- To create the foam, pour the egg white and prickly pear syrup into a cocktail shaker or use a whipping siphon. Shake for 15 seconds. Add 1 cube of ice or shaved ice to the shaker and shake again for 10 seconds.
- Pour the foam on top of the ingredients in the glass.
- Finish with dashes of bitters.
- Twist the lemon peel over the glass and then slide it into the drink.